Booking: Terms & Conditions
Conditions of sale
- A £1.50 booking fee is applicable per transaction when booking online or by. There are no booking fees on free or Pay What-You-Decide events or when tickets are purchased in person from the Albany or Canada Water Theatre box office.
- Please examine your booking confirmation carefully, as mistakes cannot be rectified at a later date. No refunds are made on tickets. Exchanges are made at the management’s discretion and will be subject to an administration fee per ticket.
- Any concessions on ticket sales must be applied for at the time of booking and evidence of entitlement produced when requested.
- Lost tickets cannot be reprinted in order to prevent fraud.
- The use of cameras, video or other recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Age restrictions apply to venue and events and proof of age/ ID may be required for entry.
- Ticket holders may be filmed or recorded as part of the audience. They will be given the opportunity to opt out.
- On occassion we may be able to re-sell any tickets for sold out performances, providing the originals have been returned. This will be at the discretion of management and any tickets that have been re-sold will be credited back to the customer’s online booking account.
Tickets for Children
Tickets (at the concession price) must be purchased for any child aged 18 months or over. Where applicable ‘babes in arms’ refers to any child aged under 18 months.
Please note that tickets are required for children aged 0 to 18 months where the event is specifically for that age group.
3 for 2 Offer
This offer applies when you book at least one ticket for three separate events across the season. This excludes free, pay-what-you-decide, hires or Christmas events. It automatically applies when you put the tickets for the three events into your basket. All event tickets must be processed in the same transaction in order to qualify for the offer and is subject to the rest of our terms and conditions as above.
Please note all seating is unreserved unless otherwise specified. If you have an access requirement and require a specific seating arrangement, please call box office (020 8692 4446) or tell us about this via the form when booking on line. If you’re booking in a large party we cannot guarantee that we will be able seat your entire party together.
The management reserves the right to:
- Refuse admission to any ticket holder.
- Refuse admission to latecomers.
- Refuse re-admission to any ticket holder.
- Require any ticket holder to leave the theatre and to take any appropriate action to enforce this right.
- Make any alteration in the cast or programme which may be rendered necessary by any cause outside its powers.
- Cancel or curtail any performance without prior notice and without being liable to any person for any compensation or damages whatsoever other than to the ticket holder of the face value of any ticket held for any cancelled performance.
- In the event that a performance is cancelled or otherwise, ticket holders will be offered alternative performances (subject to availability).
- Canada Water Theatre is unable to accept any liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained during an event – including damage and loss of property, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons.
- The following items may not be brought into the venue: alcohol, drinks, food, illegal substances, portable laser equipment and pens and any other potentially dangerous/illegal items. All items will be confiscated.
- Unauthorised film, video equipment, audio recorders and photography is not permitted.
- You may be body searched at the entrance. Any items that may reasonably be considered a weapon may be confiscated.
- Persons suspected of carrying items which may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the venue may be searched.